Sunday 3 July 2016

Hubble Bubble Bath

I mentioned Hubble Bubble Bath in my June favourites post, but in case you didn't read that I wanted to make a seperate post about it. 
Hubble Bubble Bath is a new part to my online store selling amazing handcrafted bath bombs for magical use. On July 1st we released our first collection, the 'Solstice' collection inspired by the amazing summer solstice this year. 

Merlyn/ Sage and Sea Salt/ Sanguine/ Witchy ways 

Merlyn really brings to mind old tales and legends from the days where magic was every day practise, the base of red wine blended into spicy cinnamon, amber and sandalwood is simply magical. 

Sage and Sea Salt is the perfect bath bomb for full body cleansing, getting rid of negative energy and revitalising. Sage has long been used for cleansing properties and the salt adds an extra something to the mixture, bringing an element of sea witch power. 

Sanguine is both a representation of the strawberry moon and a reminder of dark power. This deep scent is wine based, deep and dark, the perfect scent for a witch before a ritual. 

Witchy ways is another magical scent exploding with ethereal spices, cannabis flower and a slight scent of tea leaves. The scent of spells being cast and fortunes being told. 
The solstice is such a focal point of my year and was just the perfect theme for my collection, I love all the products and the collection. 
This collection really is my pride and joy, I've been working on this launch for a few months now and I'm so happy to be able to share it with you! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig