Wednesday 6 July 2016

Curiology wishlist

Recently I have fallen absolutely in love with a wonderful little company called Curiology, they create stunning statement jewelry pieces and accessories, and as I was writing myself a little list of all the things I want to buy, I thought I'd share my absolute favourite pieces with you. This isn't sponsored or endorsed (though I wish it was!) I just really need all these pretties in my life.

GLITTER MERMAID NECKLACE // ENCHANTED ROSE NECKLACE



The Amethyst slice necklace is definitely my all time favourite, I just seem to have this urge to buy absolutely anything that is made from amethyst. This piece is also so striking and magical looking that it would just make a whole outfit. I NEED IT! 

For a more dainty layered look I think the salvation necklace is perfect, I love that it goes across the shoulders as well as straight down and I love the subtle use of religious imagery. 

The glitter mermaid necklace is such a fun, bold piece! After being convinced for several years that my mum used to be a mermaid, I seem to have developed a love for anything related to mermaids. I love this piece because it's so different to my usual style but still gothic and glam.
The enchanted rose necklace is one I knew I instantly had to have, Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favourite Disney films and this is such a beautiful, elegant representation of the enchanted rose and is a real princess piece that would go with a soft, elegant outfit.

The fairy dust necklace is another whimsical, delicate piece to compliment softer outfits or to layer. I love the detail on this piece and that it's a wide vial rather than vertical. It looks so magical and would be lovely and light to wear.

I don't normally go for big chunky necklaces but the lunar phases necklace is so quirky and very me, I love the shape and simplicity of design while still being a really eye catching piece that is just so aesthetically appealing and a perfect reference guide too.

Having just bought an amethyst pendulum, I now just want more, and this black agate pendulum necklace is not only a really stylish piece but could be taken off and used as a pendulum at any time. I love that this witchy piece is so practical to carry around and has that extra bit of detail that characterizes Curiology products.

I'm absolutely loving curiology right now, what pieces are your favourites?  




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig