Monday 4 July 2016

Why I love Minimalism




Obviously we've all seen the stylish blogs in monotone colours with nothing on them of rooms with nothing in them, but what is so great about this lifestyle? 
For me, minimilism helps me to focus on what's important, living a more simple life turns off some of the tabs open in my mind and allows me to prioritize my own inner peace and happiness without being stressed by clutter. 
Minimalism makes me happy because it is a total overhaul process of getting rid of the past and unecessary stresses, from a practical point of view, tidying up and space isn't so much of an issue and my space reflects how I want to feel. Cleansed and energised, with room only for what serves a purpose and makes me happy. 
Minimalism helped me to see what was important to me, and that I was spending too much time surrounded by things that didn't make me happy. 
Minimalism isn't about having nothing, it's about clearing out clutter and prioritizing, not just physically but mentally too. Due to this lifestyle, I am less stressed and more organized, less busy and more commited. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig