Thursday 16 June 2016

Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray review

If you've read some of my other posts you will know that I recently purchased the Urban Decay De-slick oil control setting spray, this was a bit of an impulse buy because it was starting to feel like I'd tried every single 'oil control' and 'mattifying' foundation under the sun and still not managed to keep my makeup firmly on my face because of my pesky pores and I was getting sick to the back teeth of constantly having to cake on powder.

I have combination to oily skin and wear quite a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I was really curious to see if this worked for me, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.
This for sure helps with oil production as I'm no longer facing the dreaded 2pm shine and it really creates a barrier over the face, almost like a hairspray. It doesn't solve my makeup disappearing problems totally but it means that I only need to re-powder once during the day rather than three or four times a day.

But the main thing I love about this product is the versatility, as well as using it to set my makeup I have had amazing results using it before my makeup, mixing it into my primer and using it to wet my beauty blender to apply my foundation, all of these methods have worked really well and I definitely recommend using this as a base product as well as a setting spray.

I think if you have really oily skin this may not be as effective for you, but you could use this as an oil controlling base and set with the all nighter setting spray as well.

I definitely want to repurchase this product as it is so easy to use and effective enough to justify the cost, I also find that all of my makeup looks better and lasts longer (even my eye makeup) and my skin has improved since using this product too!

Let me know if you've used this product and what you thought!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig