Thursday 2 June 2016

Mini makeup haul




Recently I went and had a little browse in debenhams and boots and ended up buying a few little bits! Urban Decay Oil Slick Setting spray, I've wanted to try an urban decay setting spray for absolutely ages and they didn't have the all nigher spray in a travel size so I opted for this and will have a review up later this month when I've used it more as I'm unsure about it Collection lasting perfection concealerr, this is a staple product with me but I go through it ridiculously quickly! I'm shade 4 (the darkest shade) Natural collection loose powder I have never tried a loose powder before so thought I'd get a cheap one to try out. Maybelline matte maker powder , as my laval powder has run out I have the perfect excuse to resume my search for the perfect powder
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig