Sunday 26 June 2016

Motivational monday #4

There's someone I've been spending too much time with recently whose immediate reaction is always negativity. 
Before every activity is a list of risks and things that could go wrong and the idea they might be bad at it. I just think it must be so exhausting to think that way. 
Being negative is so time consuming and energy consuming, it takes over your life leaving you with not enough time to so anything apart from breed more negativity. 
Being around this negative person has started impacting me, making me nervous and unsure, as a result I have got so much less done and then berated myself for being unproductive. 
I am training myself to let go of that, to do things without imagining the worst and to embrace the idea of crossing that bridge when I get to it, and not visualise myself falling off. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig