Saturday 4 June 2016

Skincare favourites (oily/combination mixed race skin)

Right now I'm in a pretty good place with my skin and it's definitely down to these products. 
Garnier Micellar water // Body shop tea tree toner // Body shop seaweed mask 
Olay complete lightweight day fluid
I wear a lot of makeup every day so my skincare is really important to me after suffering so long with acne,and this is the first time my skincare has really worked for me. I have combination skin that contains a lot of oil but not enough water, my skin is sensitive and blemish prone so I have to be vigilant about my skincare and makeup removal.
I used to have to use so much makeup remover to take off my makeup but now I use a tiny amount of garnier micellar water, it can be used on the whole face and on sensitive skin which is such a bonus. I find my makeup just disappears when I use this so I'm no longer scrubbing at my skin to remove my makeup. I absolutely love body shop skincare, I think it's a great price point and their products really work for me, I am in love with the chamomile cleansing oil I've had no dry skin since using this despite previously really suffering on my cheeks and forehead and my skin is noticeably softer, less spot prone and my scarring has slowly started to fade. 
I've been obsessed with the tea tree toner for a while now, I love how clean and refreshed this makes my skin feel, I think this is one of the main reasons why I don't get as many blemishes, it's also great for oil control but can dry out my skin a little, but since I have started using the chamomile cleansing oil I've had no dry skin issues whatsoever and I've not had particularly oily skin because the combination of the products works really well to balance out the oil production. But when my skin does need some extra TLC I've been religiously using the seaweed face mask, it feels so nourishing and my skin looks noticeably better since using it. To combat any dry skin I've been loving the 'Olay complete lightweight day fluid' for sensitive skin. This is really smoothing and for a lightweight product it gives my skin a great amount of moisture that lasts throughout the day, this product also makes my makeup sit really well.

Let me know if you use these products or if you have any other recommendations!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig