Tuesday 14 June 2016

collective haul


Before I left to go to download festival I treated myself to some lovely goodies and bits I needed so I thought I'd show you what I got.

Sunglasses

Primark Black round sunglasses  - I see so many cool alternative girls looking amazing in round sunglasses so I decided to try them to see if they'd suit me, I really like them and they're a bargain at £1 which is great as I have a habit of leaving sunglasses in silly places.

Black and red sunglasses- mum actually got me these as a treat so I'm not sure where they're from, they're a black and red tortoise shell design with a cat-eye style frame which makes them feel quite vintage-esque, these are much brighter than the picture and as they match my hair they create a real statement look. 

Beauty/ hair

Lush 'lava lamp' bath bomb - as the Mr and I were headed off to download and knew we'd be feeling really grubby and disgusting we wanted to pamper ourselves before we left with a nice bath. This one is gorgeous and citrus-y which is our favourite kind of scent, and it makes for an amazing bath (other than having to clean the purple stains afterwards)

Fudge Urban Iced raspberry and vanilla hairspray - Normally I go for a cheap hairspray, probably superdrug own brand or something but this was on sale and after smelling it I just had to have it. It has great hold and lasts for ages as well as leaving a lingering smell. 


Schwartzkopf live ultra brights hair dye (pillar box red)- I really needed the red in my hair topping up so bought two boxes of this dye for £7.50 it's worked really nicely and is incredibly vibrant for such an affordable dye. 

Biore baking soda cleansing scrub - I really rate Biore skincare products so decided to branch out and try something new, I'm still a bit unsure about this product as it feels very drying but I think it could be good to use before a conditioning face mask or something. 

Luxury purchases

Ghost Deep night eau de toilette- I've been itching to try a new perfume and I was drawn in by the bottle of this one but the scent is just perfect, I will be posting a full review pretty soon!

Paperchase planner-  I've been trying really hard to get on top of blogging recently so decided to treat myself to a fancy planner to help with that and generally keep me organised, this one comes with so many useful sections and additions! 


I hope you enjoyed this collective haul, I posted a sneak peek of this on instagram (@sabina.salemx) and you can follow me there for more behind the scenes action! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig