Sunday 3 July 2016

June favourites 2016


This month I've been lucky enough to have and try so many new and amazing things, so here's my top 5! 


1: Pyrography. 
So this is the art of burning designs into wood and something I had never tried until this month. I'm not the best at it but it's so relaxing and theraputic for me, the smell that the burning wood makes is also divine!  I made these adorable spoons 


2: Baking/ Cupcake Jemma
I've always loved to bake but in recent years I haven't had much of an opportunity to do that, but since discovering 'Cupcake Jemma' that passion has reignited. Cupcake Jemma owns the 'Crumbs and Doillies' cake shop in Soho which is just AMAZING and also runs a youtube channel sharing cake tutorials and tips! 

3: Spooky box club 
This month I received a 'Spooky box Club' box as a gift and I'm now obsessed! The boxes contain so much more than I would have thought and everything about them is just perfect
 

4) Misfit mail 
Misfit mail is a facebook group where we do themed exchanges every month as well as being a huge group of friends, this month I've really appreciated the supportive side of the group and LOVED the exchanges and themes. It's such a fun community and it makes me so excited to receive post! 

5) Hubble Bubble Bath
Hubble bubble bath is the sister company to my online shop Midnight Coven Crafts, and I have absolutely loved preparing for the launch which was the first of this month! 

So many more wonderful things and experiences have happened this month, so narrowing down my favourites has been really hard! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig