Monday 11 July 2016

Spooky box club enchanted forest unboxing

I've never had a spooky box club box before, but this appeared as a surprise!
If you don't know already, Spooky box club is a goth subscription box service providing a selection of exclusive goods that adhere to a monthly theme. The subscription is £21 per month. 
This is the enchanted forest box, which is a perfect match for me as I love anything magical! 
Upon opening this, you're greeted by brown paper wiggles
And you get to do a little hunt for your items! 
I loved the contents of this box! You get a little grey card telling you the contents and which charity the box raised money for. 
The Box also contained: 
•A small tub of enchanted forest tea and •a skull tea infuser. 
This tea comes in a really cute container and is also the nicest tea I have ever had. it contains: apple and orange pieces, hibiscus cornflower petals, dried currants, elderberries and rosehips. 
The tea infuser is so cute and just the right size! 
•A packet of white spell candles
I go through spell candles like there's no tomorrow so these are much appreciated. The tiny size means they are perfect to travel. 
•Swirly lollipop
My inner child is very happy with this! I think Spooky Box Club put a lolipop in every box 
• forest witch scarf
This is a gorgeous light beige and has hand drawn style patterns on of crystals, leaves and animal skulls. I'm not a scarf person, so I'm using this as an altar cloth 
• Crystal point necklace (flourite?) 
This is one of those pieces that every witch needs to own, it's really elegant and I love the short chain it comes on. 
•Branch and skull dangly earrings
These silver earrings are little ornate branches with skulls growing from them. They've rekindled my love for dangly earrings as they're so elegant but spooky
• Witchy Woman moon phase patch 
This is probably my favourite item, it's just so cool and relevant but I'm really struggling to choose what to put it on. 
• Dreamcatcher 
This is easily my second favourite item, I've wanted a dream catcher for ages and this one is really high quality and stunning. I've slept so much better since hanging it up too and I absolutely love it. 

Since receiving this box I have fallen in love with spooky box club and would love to subcribe to their boxes! 
Do any of you receive these boxes? 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig