Monday 11 July 2016

Why I went braless

A couple of months ago I wore an outfit without a bra, two months later and I'm still not wearing a bra...

I get asked a lot why I've stopped wearing a bra, the day I stopped wearing them it was because it would have looked bad with my outfit that day, now I have the freedom to wear anything I want without worrying about being able to see my bra. 
I also feel physically free, I no longer feel it pushing against me, and straps digging into my back. Particularly in hot weather, bras can be uncomfortable and overhot so it feels great to forgo that. 
Not wearing a bra makes me feel quite liberated, I find the press of my nipples on tight tops quite sexy and I've learnt to appreciate the curves of my breasts and live with the shape and size. My boobs and I have a better relationship now I'm no longer forcing them into moulded and padded cups hoping to change them, I've accepted them as they are. 
I also feel really lucky to be able to make the decision to not wear a bra, as many are not fortunate enough to own a bra and others have limitations to going without them. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig