Thursday 9 June 2016

Download festival makeup bag

I'm off to Download festival pretty soon and this post will be going up while I'm there, but I thought it would be really interesting for you to see what makeup I'm taking.

 I know some people wouldn't really take makeup to a festival but I like to have the option of putting on makeup, that said, I didn't want to take too much so I've narrowed it down to this!
MAC smoke and mirrors palette

Download festival doesn't allow glass bottles, and while I'm sure they mean alcohol bottles. I didn't want to risk taking a foundation so I've opted for concealer as a lighter and more practical option, I want my makeup to stay in place so I have taken my usual setting spray and powder, the setting spray will hopefully be nice and refreshing if I need to top up. I also wanted to take products in sturdy packaging, so I'm hoping my MAC products are up to the test, the Coppertone blush can serve as a blush and contour shade and also looks amazing on the eyes and the MAC palette has everything I need in for eyes and eyebrows which is a great bonus. For some variety I'm taking my Revolution mermaids vs unicorns palette as I enjoy doing colourful festival makeup, the pigmentation isn't the best but the colour selection is good and I didn't want to risk my beloved urban decay shadow box.
I'm also taking some adhesive gems, but I wanted to take as little as possible.
What would be in your festival makeup bag? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig