Wednesday 1 June 2016

May Favourites 2016


This month has been pretty uneventful and there haven't been too many new things but definitely some firm favorites in the mix! 


Films/ TV and books! 
I've been really obsessed with the 'alien' films this month, they terrify me but I love them! I've also watched 'Star Wars: the force awakens' far too much! 
As for television and books, I have been loving the new game of thrones series and have began reading the books which are incredible. 

Skincare:
I've developed a love for coconut oil, I know everyone raves about it but it's made the condition of my skin so much better! I've also been using the Body shop cashmere cleansing oil which is absolutely divine and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized

Makeup:
I have a love/hate relationship with Urban Decay Oil slick setting spray but I definitely love  Lime Crime 'black velvet' velvetine liquid lipstick, I purchased this second hand but unused just to try it out and I absolutely love the formula! 

Fashion:
I have been glued to my necessary evil coat from Kate's clothing ever since I got it because it's so warm and soft! I'm planning a full review and some outfit posts of this soon. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sabina Salem. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig